DKT undertakes a significant amount of research, mostly focused on consumer behavior and understanding, in order to improve access to and use of contraceptives and condoms. We share some of this proprietary research here and welcome comments and thoughts.
- 2012 DKT Health Impact by Country Program [pdf 225KB]
- 2012 DKT Contribution to CPR by Country Program [pdf 377KB]
- DKT Estimates of Country by Country Unmet Need [pdf 137KB]
- Emergency contraceptive pills in Egypt: A challenging experience amidst a conservative culture (Abstract) [46 KB]
- Social Marketing of emergency contraception: Are we missing a valuable opportunity? [PDF, 259 KB]
- Emergency Contraception in Ethiopia: Provider and User Attitudes and Behaviors [PDF, 2.1 MB]
DKT studies why and how women seek EC, and why there are barriers to access.
- IUD Findings Summary [pdf 1MB]
May 2011 Study
DKT International Indonesia
- The Indonesian Condom Market [pdf 4.6MB]
By Christopher Purdy, January 2002