DKT undertakes a significant amount of research, mostly focused on consumer behavior and understanding, in order to improve access to and use of contraceptives and condoms. We share some of this proprietary research here and welcome comments and thoughts.
- HIV Infections in DKT Countries – March 2016 [17 KB]
- DKT Estimates of Country by Country Unmet Need [PDF, 137KB]
- Emergency contraceptive pills in Egypt: A challenging experience amidst a conservative culture, 2013 (Abstract) [46 KB]
- Social marketing of emergency contraception: Are we missing a valuable opportunity? Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, Elizabeth Westley and Tara Shochet, 2013 [PDF, 259 KB]
- Emergency Contraception in Ethiopia: Provider and User Attitudes and Behaviors, [PDF, 2.1 MB]
DKT studies why and how women seek EC, and why there are barriers to access, 2012.
- Clinical Social Franchising: Case Study Series: DKT’s Andalan Indonesia [PDF, 5.7 MB]
The Global Health Group University of California, San Francisco, September 2012
- IUD Findings Summary [PDF, 1MB]
May 2011 Study
DKT International Indonesia
- The Indonesian Condom Market [PDF, 4.6MB]
By Christopher Purdy, January 2002