The following is a collection of research conducted both by DKT and other organizations related to contraceptive social marketing.
- Introducing the Next Generation Injectable in Nigeria
University of California, San Francisco, October 2016
- HIV Infections in DKT Countries – March 2016
- DKT Estimates of Country by Country Unmet Need
- Emergency contraceptive pills in Egypt: A challenging experience amidst a conservative culture, 2013
- Social marketing of emergency contraception: Are we missing a valuable opportunity? Association of Reproductive Health Professionals, Elizabeth Westley and Tara Shochet, 2013
- Emergency Contraception in Ethiopia: Provider and User Attitudes and Behaviors
DKT studies why and how women seek EC, and why there are barriers to access, 2012.
- Clinical Social Franchising: Case Study Series: DKT’s Andalan Indonesia
The Global Health Group University of California, San Francisco, September 2012
- Midwife Knowledge and Attitude towards IUDs
DKT International Indonesia, May 2011
- The Indonesian Condom Market
By Christopher Purdy, January 2002